G.S.D. Superintendent Mr. Mace
is excited for our school to
offer this program to families!
So excited, in fact, that he visited
Pigeon Forge and checked it out for himself!
Our GES Staff are excited to offer this
program to families in our area!
Books from Jan
G.E.S. is happy to join the
1. Our school day is 8:00 a.m. - 3:10 p.m. (Breakfast begins at 7:45.)
2. Please return lunch forms, even if you do not think you qualify!
3. In the car drop-off/pickup line, please pull forward to unload 5 vehicles at a time.
4. All students should exit the vehicle on the passenger side only. (This does not apply to preschool.)
5. No students should be dropped off before reaching the awning unless directed by the duty teacher.
6. No students should be dropped off in the parking lot and allowed to walk across to the building.